Monday, January 18, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY | My Newest Bookish Acquisitions

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme for bloggers who like books and lists. It's awesome and is graciously hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.


I'm going a little off script this week. The actual TTT topic is...
Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR (inspired by Jamie's New To The Queue posts)
I already list books I've added to my TBR as part of my Saturday posts so I thought I would mix it up a little and list the ten most recent books I've acquired.  Here goes....

1) The Snow Child BY Eowyn Ivey 

2) The Brutal Telling (Chief Inspector Gamache #5) BY Louise Penny

3) Wicca BY Scott Cunningham

4) Rebel Buddha BY Dzogchen Ponlop 

5) Empire of the Summer Moon BY S.C. Gwynn

6) The Watchmaker of Filigree Street BY Natasha Pulley

7) The Fold BY Peter Clines

8) Earthrise BY M.C.A. Hogarth

9) A Quiet Life in the Country BY T.E. Kinsey

10) Zodiac Station BY Tom Harper

***************

Most of these were from Audible.com, some of which were part of their New Year's self improvement sale:0).   Do you have any new acquisitions that you are particularly excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment