Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bout of Books - Update The First

First Update


MONDAY:
I annoyingly had to work all day and attend a meeting at night so my books were angry, my dogs were pissed and I wasn't exactly charmed.  Still some reading happened.

Time Spent Reading (including listening): 3 hours
Books Read:  5
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe:13 pages
The Lewis Man by Peter May: 28 pages
Likelihood of Lucy by Jenny Holiday: 11%
Turn Coat (#10 in Harry Dresden Series) by Jim Butcher: 30 minutes
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry: 15 minutes
Books Finished: 0

TUESDAY:
Got a little bit more time reading in today particularly audio as I had a bunch of car time.

Time Spent Reading (including listening): 4.5 hours
Books Read:  5
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe: 0 pages :(
The Lewis Man by Peter May: 31 pages
Likelihood of Lucy by Jenny Holiday: 7%
Turn Coat by Jim Butcher: 60 minutes
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry: 75 minutes
Books Finished: 0

WEDNESDAY:
Had another evening commitment so things went a little slowly though I again got in a fair bit of listening.

Time Spent Reading (including listening): 3.5
Books Read:  5
Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe: 10 pages :(
The Lewis Man by Peter May: 16 pages
Likelihood of Lucy by Jenny Holiday: 5%
Turn Coat by Jim Butcher: 60 minutes
Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry: 60 minutes
Books Finished: 0

That takes care of the first three days.  Pretty lackluster but steady progress.  I like everything I'm reading and though I'll admit I don't yearn for my time with Robinson Crusoe it is sparking some interesting thoughts and I'm digging it.  I haven't really been able to devote any time to the mini challenges or twitter chats; just doing my best to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment